Aims and Scope:
Send editorial enquiries to:
(a) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
(b) Mailing Address: The Editor, Journal of Economic Development,
The Economic Research Institute, Department of Economics, Chung-Ang University,
221 Heukseok-dong Dongjak-gu, Seoul 156-756, Republic of Korea.
The Journal of Economic Development (JED) promotes and encourages research that aim at economic development and growth by publishing papers of great scholarly merit on a wide range of topics and employing a wide range of approaches. JED welcomes both theoretical and empirical papers in the fields of economic development, economic growth, international trade and finance, labor economics, IO, social choice and political economics.
JED also invites the economic analysis on the experiences of economic development in various dimensions from all the countries of the globe.
Greetings to all.
In order to share useful information on the operation of the journal, the
editorial board of the Journal of Economic Development (JED) sends out quarterly
news letters to colleagues who have a publication in the journal and the members
of the editorial board. The current news letter contains the following:
1. We are pleased to inform you that we have the JED listed in the Research Papers
in Economics (RePEc) database. We have uploaded the articles published in the
JED from year 2,000 up to the most recent issue. You can verify the list of your
published articles by visiting "http://econpapers.repec.org" and quick-searching
for your name. We hope such a listing promotes the journal's overall
2. Papers of the first issue of 2013
are as following:
(1) Stefan D. Josten: Middle-Classs Consensus, Social Capital and the Fundamental Causes of Economic Growth and Development
(2) Huiran Pan and Chun Wang: Financial Develiopment and Economic Growth: A New Investigation
(3) Chirok Han and Hyelim Lee: Dependence of Economic Growth on CO2 Emissions
(4) Sharmistha Self and Richard Grabowski: Female Autonomy in Rural North India: Impact of Economic, Social and Political Factors
(5) Afia Malik: Private Investment and Fiscal Policy in Pakistan
Thank you very much.
Journal of Economic Development.
Issues per Volume: Four issues (effective from 2010)
Publishing Date: March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31
Publisher: The Economic Research Institute of Chung-Ang University (Korea)