Aims and Scope:
Send editorial enquiries to:
(a) Email: email@example.com
(b) Mailing Address: The Editor, Journal of Economic Development,
The Economic Research Institute, Department of Economics, Chung-Ang University,
84 Heukseok-ro Dongjak-gu, Seoul 156-756, Republic of Korea.
The Journal of Economic Development (JED) promotes and encourages research that aim at economic development and growth by publishing papers of great scholarly merit on a wide range of topics and employing a wide range of approaches. JED welcomes both theoretical and empirical papers in the fields of economic development, economic growth, international trade and finance, labor economics, IO, social choice and political economics.
JED also invites the economic analysis on the experiences of economic development in various dimensions from all the countries of the globe.
Greetings to all.
In order to share useful information on the operation of the journal, the
editorial board of the Journal of Economic Development (JED) sends out quarterly
news letters to colleagues who have a publication in the journal and the members
of the editorial board. The current news letter contains the following:
1. We are pleased to inform you that we have the JED listed in the Research Papers
in Economics (RePEc) database. We have uploaded the articles published in the
JED from year 2,000 up to the most recent issue. You can verify the list of your
published articles by visiting "http://econpapers.repec.org" and quick-searching
for your name. We hope such a listing promotes the journal's overall
2. Papers of the fourth issue of 2013
are as following:
(1) Alfredo M. Pereira and Jorge M. Andraz: On the Economic Effects of Public Infrastructure Investment: A Survey of the International Evidence
(2) Tugrul Temel: Family Size, Human Capital and Growth: Structural Path Analysis of Rwanda
(3) Sangwon Suh, Inwon Jang and Misun Ahn: A Simple Method for Measuring Systemic Risk Using Credit Default Swap Market Data
(4) Samaresh Bardhan and Vivekananda Mukherjee: Willful Default in Developing Country Banking System: A Theoretical Exercise
(5) Vafa Moayedi: Reasseassing the Effect of Fiscal and Monetary Policies in Iran: The St. Louis Equation Revisited
Thank you very much
Journal of Economic Development.
Issues per Volume: Four issues (effective from 2010)
Publishing Date: March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31
Publisher: The Economic Research Institute of Chung-Ang University (Korea)